|Form Factor||1U Rackmount|
|Processor(s)||Intel® Xeon® Silver 4309Y Processor|
|Memory||32 GB (1x 32 GB)|
|Memory Type||RDIMM 2R 3200 MT/s|
|Hard Disk||3 x HPE 1.2TB SAS 10K SFF BC MV HDD|
|Storage Controller||MR416i-a/4GB with Smart Storage Battery|
|Network Controller||Broadcom BCM57416 Ethernet 10Gb 2-port BASE-T OCP3 Adapter for HPE|
|Power Supply||1x 800W Platinum|
|Warranty||3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support with next business day response|
|Optical Drive||HPE 9.5mm SATA DVD-ROM Optical Drive|
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus Server
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server with one Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4309Y processor, 1x 32 GB dual rank memory, Broadcom MegaRAID MR416i-a x16 Lanes 4 GB Cache NVMe/SAS 12G Controller for HPE Gen10 Plus with HPE 96W Smart Storage Lithium-ion Battery with 145 mm Cable, eight small form factor SAS/SATA/NVMe drive bays, five high performance fans, one HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply, and a 3/3/3 warranty
- Supports 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors for enhanced compute performance.
- 64 PCIe Gen4 lanes, resulting in more devices, improved bandwidth and augmented balanced I/O capabilities.
- Support for industry-standard OCP 3.0 Network Adapters, enhancing customer choice.
- Enhanced storage capabilities with Tri-mode controllers supporting NVMe/SAS/SATA drives, allowing customers to select the ideal media type and mix for their exact application.
- Choice of storage backplanes and cages, offering diverse bay counts, protocols, and bandwidth that enable customers to design their server storage for their precise needs.
- Slot-less HW RAID protected M.2 boot solution, providing peace-of-mind O/S deployment while saving invaluable slots and storage bays.
Built for Some of the Most Demanding Workloads
Provide real-time operational feedback on server performance plus recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to adjust to better serve changing business needs.
360-degree Holistic Security
Provide rapid detection of a security-compromised server & automated recovery from a security event.
Intelligent Management Automation
Simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for a standards-based, hybrid cloud platform enabled by automation.
Provides customers choice in how they acquire and consume IT.