HPE Aruba Instant On 1930 24G 4SFP/SFP+ Switch
• Power Consumption Description: 22.6 W maximum, 9.3 W idle
• Input Voltage: 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC
• 24 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports
• Switching Capacity: 128 Gbps
• Throughput: 95.23 Mpps, maximum
• ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800 MHz 512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash 1.5 MB packet buffer
• Aruba Instant On Portal, Web browser, SNMP Manager
• Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24x7 phone support for 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty duration
• 2.41 kg
• 4.39 x 44.25 x 22.15 cm
|Ports||24 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports|
|Power Consumption||22.6 W maximum|
|Voltage||100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC|
|Power Over Ethernet||No|
|Throughput||95.23 Mpps, maximum|
HPE Aruba Instant On 1930 24G 4SFP/SFP+ Switch (JL682A)
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series is designed for small and growing businesses that require enhanced performance to support bandwidth-demanding applications. The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series seamlessly integrates with existing Instant On indoor/outdoor access points and can be centrally managed with the Instant On mobile app onsite or remotely. These cloud-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switches consist of 8-, 24-, and 48-port Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) and non-PoE Gigabit Ethernet models, with 1G SFP slots on 8-port model and 1G/10G SFP+ slots on 24-/48G models for fiber connectivity.
- Seven advanced smart managed Layer 2+ Gigabit switches for high-performance connectivity.
- Non-PoE and Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) 8-, 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- 1G/10G SFP+ ports on 24-and 48-port models for fiber connectivity.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Simplify Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series features easy-to-use, out-of-the-box, plug-and-play deployment.
The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased small business flexibility. It consists of seven models including 8G-, 24G-, and 48G-ports with and without class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+).
The 24- and 48- port models include four SFP/SFP+ transceiver slots that support Gigabit or 10-Gigabit speeds for fiber connectivity.
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series can be deployed using two management modes – Instant On cloud-management (access via mobile app and/or web portal) and the local web GUI.
Keep Your Business Protected with Integrated Security Features
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series supports energy efficient Ethernet for lower power consumption and an enhanced feature set for more robust operation.
Enhanced security features such as IEEE 802.1x, and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks.
Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection.
Deliver High Perfomance
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series delivers advanced functionalities including customizable like VLANs, link aggregation, Spanning Tree Protocols, and IEEE 802.1X access control.
8-, 24-, and 48-port configurations with a choice of non-PoE and Class 4 PoE models provides deployment flexibility that fits all small business environment. Class4 PoE options allow to power devices like IP phones, surveillance cameras and access points, without the cost of additional cabling.
The 24- and 48-port models include 1G/10G SFP+ ports for reliable fiber connectivity and other connections across longer distances.
The switch series is covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24x7 phone support for 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty duration.