(Refurbished) Dell PowerEdge R640 Rack Server (2xXS4110.32GB.480GB)
Processor: 2 x Intel Xeon Silver 4110 Processor
Memory: 32GB RAM
HDD: 1 x 480GB SSD
RAID Controller: Dell PowerEdge RAID Controller H330
Power Supply:1 x 750W
Warranty: 1 year Parts warranty
|Processor(s): 2 x Intel Xeon Silver 4110 Processor|
|Hard Disk: 1 x 480GB SSD|
|Storage Controller: PERC H330 RAID Controller, Minicard|
|Power Supply: 1 x 750W|
|Warranty: 1 year Parts warranty|
Dell EMC PowerEdge R640 1U Rack Server
Get scalable computing and storage in a 1U, 2-socket platform with an ideal mix of performance, cost and density for most data centers.
Uncompromising performance and density for data center productivity and scaleThe PowerEdge R640 is the ideal dual-socket platform for dense scale-out data center computing and storage. Benefit from the flexibility of 2.5” or 3.5” drives, the performance of NVMe and embedded intelligence to ensure optimized application performance in a secure platform. With embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist, the R640 delivers maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
- Dense software-defined storage
- Service providers: application tier
- Dense private cloud
Drive transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolioData center evolution starts with modern platforms that easily scale and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R640 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance demands.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1000+ nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Nodes.
- Maximize performance with up to 10 NVMe drives and 24 DIMMs, 12 of which can be DCPMMs or NVDIMMs
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded managementDell automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protectionDell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.
The HP ProOne 440 All-in-One provides users with the commercial-grade performance, security, and scalability in a space-saving design. This PC is powered by the latest Intel® processor and protected with always-on security you can trust.
Enhanced meeting experience
This AiO’s enhanced intelligent features help reduce unwanted background noise and adapt to environmental lighting.
Tools to amplify productivity
Accomplish your daily activities with the essential features that help you fulfill the needs of your business.
Protected by HP Wolf Security
HP Wolf Pro Security Edition PCs interlace HP Sure Click Pro with HP Sure Sense Pro providing more in-depth coverage than the standard versions through a 1-year or 3-year user license with HP Support. This creates a powerful, single solution that doesn’t require an IT-managed PC environment.